Former industrial premises that are over a century old and have been completely renovated to form a multipurpose space with a fixed stage and a bar. Suitable for conferences, lectures, celebrations, and exhibitions as well as concert performances. Its furnishings, sound system, and lighting can be tailored to customers’ requirements.
The rock-oriented Finlandia Club operates out of this space.
Carpentry Factory, 2nd floor: spiral staircase and lift
● Capacity for conferences and lectures: 250 with conference tables or 500 with seating in rows
● Capacity for cocktails: 630 /alternatively, for seated dining with table service, 400 / for seated dining with buffet service, 300
● Finlandia Club capacity: 610
● Area: 900 m², flat floor
● Natural light (the hall can be darkened), ceiling height of 5.5–7.5 m, double-vaulted ceiling with skylights
● Fixed screen, data projector, and sound amplification, with other AV equipment per requirements
● Wireless network: SibeliusNet
● Space can be configured in a variety of ways
● Listed building, constructed in 1907–08