The sauna suite, located upstairs in the old part of the building, offers an exciting view to the Forest Hall at the level of its ‘branches’. It’s a great place to hold a meeting, enjoy dinner before a concert, or spend a lovely evening in the sauna. Equipped with an oval conference table to seat 16 people, modular sofas, and works of art by Prof. Mauno Hartman.
● 4th floor, lift capacity of 8 people max.
● Area: 150 m², ceiling height: 5 m
● Maximum capacity: 30
● Conference/socialising room, kitchenette, and smoking area
● Fixed screen, data projector, and sound amplification
● TV (cable), video recorders, radio, CD player, DVD player, overhead projector, whiteboard, and flip chart
● Separate dressing room panelled in specially heat-treated Siberian hardwood
● Sauna panelled in alder wood
● Towels and toiletries provided
● Fully licensed food service
● Separated smoking room